TumiBee Dalgona Coffee
Dalgona coffees are all the rage as of late, and we have a delicious recipe for you!
Dalgona coffee is a beverage made by whipping equal parts instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk of choice. We used coconut sugar in our recipe to make it healthier and love Sweet Apricity's Paleo Caramel Sauce.
2 tbsp instant coffee
2 tbsp coconut sugar
2 tbsp boiling water
6 oz oat milk or Milk of Choice
1.5 tbsp TumiBee
2 tbsp caramel sauce (We recommend Sweet Apricity Sea Salt Caramel Sauce)
1) Warm up milk of choice and mix in TumiBee until fully dissolved to create a golden milk. *Place ice afterwards if making an iced Dalgona
2) In a bowl, mix instant coffee and coconut sugar.
3) Pour in boiling water, and whisk quickly for 1-2 minutes with a electric mixer or 3-5 mins by hand whisk, until it is fluffy.
4) Take a spatula and top off your golden milk.
5) Drizzle caramel sauce over your Dalgona.
Enjoy! Live the Golden Life!