TumiBee Golden Chia Pudding
Chia seeds are a great source of omegas, another key ingredient in fighting inflammation. Pair it up with TumiBee's anti-inflammatory benefits--and you have a delicious powerhouse to help reduce inflammation while boosting your immunity. Try out this super easy recipe and enjoy living the golden life!
- 3–4 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 Tablespoon TumiBee
- Optional: Sweetener of choice (coconut sugar, whole leaf stevia, etc)
- Toppings of choice: fresh berries, bananas, granola, walnuts, etc
- Warm up milk slightly and mix in TumiBee (do not overheat milk, keep it under 140 degrees to keep the enzymes in the honey intact).
- Taste the milk to see if it is at your desired taste; add more TumiBee or sweetener until you reach level of taste.
- Stir in chia seeds and stir for a bout 2 minutes.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Top of with optional toppings and enjoy!