TumiBee Immunity Energy Balls
Created by Private Chef Kat Stewart, these energy balls are super easy to make and delicious! Perfect as an on the go snack or post work out energy bomb. Not only will get healthy carbs, protein and antioxidants--but you also will boost your immunity and help systemic inflammation.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 10-15 minutes
1 cup oats
1/3 cup dates, chopped
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup pepitas
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup almond butter
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons TumiBee
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1. In a food processor or blender, break up oats until they resemble a coarse meal.
2. In a medium sized bowl combine oats, dates, sliced almonds, pepitas, sesame seeds, and salt. Stir to combine.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, (I like to use a glass 2 cup measuring cup) combine almond butter and honey. Whisking until combined and smooth. If you are having issues combining the two heat them up in the microwave or on the stove momentarily which will help loosen the almond butter.
4. Add TumiBee to almond butter and honey mixture, whisk to combine.
5. Pour almond butter and honey mixture into the dry ingredients bowl. Stir with a silicone spatula until all ingredients are combined.
6. Using a two tablespoons cookie scoop or a spoon (use what you have, a two tablespoon scoop will make 18 Immunity Energy Balls) scoop the mixture from the bowl and with your hands roll into balls.
7. In a shallow small bowl or ramekin add shredded coconut. Roll each ball in coconut until fully coated.
8. Enjoy now or place in a storage container at room temperature for a few days or in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
*Immunity Energy Balls will last a room temperature for 3-4 days and up to two weeks in the refrigerator.